How should I fuel for my 200km Endurance Race/Workout?
Two bottle strategy:
1st bottle - concentrated formula
2nd bottle - water
1. Prepare 1st bottle with concentrated formula by mixing 2 to 3 scoops per hour. If you expect to ride for 6 hours and using 2 scoops per hour, that would be 12 scoops.
2. Prepare 2nd bottle with water only.
3. Sip twice on 1st bottle and also on the 2nd bottle with water to dillute it, 20 minutes before the race/workout during your warm-up.
4. Refill the 2nd bottle every hour with fresh cold water.
5. Monitor and sip 1st and 2nd bottle for the rest of the endurance race/workout.
If you have any questions, please shoot us a message and we will get back to you asap! #WeAreBADASS